We aim to give our customers a great experience so that in part they encourage their family and friends to visit the outback and use our service. If you have found our site through search engines rather than a recommendation, please find a sample of the feedback we get from other customers who have used our service.
- See what our customers have said about us on Trip Advisor click here
- Check out a recent travel blog from one of our customers click here
- Check out the feedback on our Facebook page click here
- Hi Pat and Bill – We are back safe and well from our trip to the top end & kimberley. Everything went very smoothly and the choice of accommodation was tops. Your whole approach and arrangements were both very professional and helpful. I would have no hesitation in recommending you to anyone interested in travel to the top end and especially the Gibb River Road.
Our vehicle for the Gibb River Road segment was a Pajero Sport and it was both comfortable, economical and handled the conditions well (we had one flat tyre). River crossings were fine with water levels not too bad at all. I would like to say that Home Valley Station was absolutely excellent in all respects and the Grass Castle was fantastic. I might also add that Donna and Ric at the Lakeview Apartments in Kununurra were great. The Oaks Elan at Darwin was very well situated and the standard was tops. Thank you once again for putting together an excellent package. Kindest regards Colin and Ronalene Kirby – June 2017
- Hello Pat, Sally is away overseas at present, but I know she will be sending you an email to thank you for organising our recent trip. I was one of the participants and wanted to add my appreciation to hers. We had an absolutely wonderful time. Everything went totally according to plan, the car was great, the accommodation was terrific and we had chosen to spend exactly the right time at each place. We encountered a few challenges, but had no problems and enjoyed ourselves immensely, but we have to say a huge thank you for persisting with the Mitchell Falls trip, as it was memorable. We were all very impressed with the pack outlining the itinerary, and pored over it every night in order to decide what to include and what to miss out, it was very very helpful. Thanks a million for your organisation of the whole thing. Sincerely, Helen Williams – June 2017
- Hi Jo We have returned from our trip and would like to thank you for your wonderful organisation of places to travel. All the accommodation you chose was excellent and the booklet you have put together with suggested places to visit was extremely valuable and used all the time. We feel we have seen the best of the top end thanks to you.We have suggested that our friends who are also travelling to the top end use your services. The car hire thrifty provided a very good car apart from the additional amount they charged for excess insurance reduction. Hopefully you have been able to sort this out with them. Thanks again for all your efforts. Col and Jan Hawthorn – May 2017
- Just a short note to say thanks ……
We have just returned from our travel to the Red Centre and we really enjoyed it. Everything went according to plan, and we enjoyed every one of the tours. We particularly enjoyed the Sounds of Silence dinner and the Kata Tjuta Valley of the Winds Walk, but everything was terrific. Accommodation at the Lost Camel was more than adequate and met our needs. We rated the entire stay at the resort as 9/10.Heck …… all the scenic flights were even on time! Thanks again for your assistance to organise what was a great trip. Regards Ken McKay
- From Trip Advisor
Gibb River Road – “Great experience” – Reviewed 30 September 2016
We traveled from Darwin to Broome for the first time ever. Wow what an experience.
We had never done any four wheel driving in our lives and found the whole trip to be the best holiday ever, so much to see and do. You need more than the 15 days we had to explore it all. We went with Bluey’s and they set out our trip out from day to day, I cant speak more highly of them. Gibb River Road is the roughest road I have every traveled and one of the most stunning. I was really worried about how tough it was going to be, and it lived up to what I thought but was so worth it.
- The trip went great. Everything was just perfect. The 4WD upgrade with a fridge in the back was really great. The hotels were beautiful as well. Thank you for your advice! We had a lot of fun.’ Here are some pictures from the trip.Thank you again.Claire
- That was one brilliant holiday! Everything went really smoothly, all tours went like clockwork, the car was fantastic and accommodation excellent. There were so many highlights, I couldn’t begin to tell you, but you know the area , so I hardly need to go on about it. I certainly understand why you love the area – I do now, and will definitely try to go back there one day, for a bit longer. Thank you so much for all your help – I shall spread the word about Bluey Travel! Very best wishes Sarah
- Have received the pack and all of the information – it looks great!! the extra information is a bonus – thank you. Thank you so much for your help – this is a much needed break and it’s fantastic to have it so well Organised. Best regards Emma
- Just wanted to let you know what a great trip Jude and I had doing the Gibb River Road circuit. We found accommodation great, and meals, especially at Mornington Wilderness Park, great. Thanks for all your excellent organisation and advice. Could have done with more time as is always the case. Maybe it could be an incentive to return. Claire
- We had a magical time and everything you arranged for us worked out well. My highlight has to be the early morning Yellow Waters cruise. It was magnificent and I think I took about 100 photos there alone.(I’ve included two for you) Happy to talk to anyone thinking of going and wanting further info. Regards Marilyn and Brian
- Thanks for all of your help in setting this trip up for us.Your preparation, planning and documentation gave us a trip that we will remember for the rest of our lives and we sincerely thank you for that. Good Luck in the future Cheers Ron & Heather
- Had a wonderful time in Broome and Cape Leveque. Cape Leveque and Cable Beach resort lived up to our expectations and we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them and possibly return in the future.Thanks for all your help in organising our holiday. Lorraine and Rob
- Thank you so very, very much for an excellent Kakadu experience.We found our days so well organised, the info and maps provided were invaluable and all the best things were included. Our accommodation was superb.The vehicle provided was excellent although tended to go a little fast! Thank you again for a wonderful, well-organised holiday. Barb and Jacqui
- Had a fantastic holiday in the campervan thank you. Hope to do it all again next year! I’ll be in touch again when I know the dates ….Thanks for all your help. Cheers Di
- Dear Bill, You have been on my consicence for some weeks, but finally, action! We wanted to thank you very much for organising an excellent and memorable trip.Our UK friends were impressed. Alas the trip was too short. Next time we go we want to spend several days in the Bungle Bungles safari camp and also a few days in the Mornington wilderness safari camp (which you recommended so strongly, but there was insufficient time) – Thak you again for your efforts Best wishes, Les & Jill
- Hi Bill & Pat, Just thought I’d let you know that our recent couple of days in Darwin and Kakadu were fantastic! Your travel pack was extremely helpful again. ,Everything went really smoothly and the hire car was excellent which looked and felt like a 4WD, although it wasn’t – spacious and fast! We took up the half hour scenic flight over Kakadu when we arrived, walks to Ubirr Rock, Anbangbang billabong and Nourlangie Rock, and a boat trip at Yellow Waters, with the opportunity to take 100s of photos and see masses of interesting things through the binoculars at every venue. My day trip to Litchfield Park was great fun, too. Thank you again for your help – spot on as ever! Best wishes S Attwood
- Just wanted to say thankyou for organising our holiday and the Travel pack supplied. It was loaded with all sots of great stuff. We were very impressed with the professionalism from the staff at Bluey Travel and would recommend your services wholeheartadly to anyone. Regards, Pat and Anita
- Just wanted to let you know that we had a great holiday. The heli ride was fantastic, and everything we saw was just beautiful. Thankyou for organising it and loved the travel pack! -cheers Madga C
- Finally I get a chance to say THANKYOU!!!!! for an awesome holiday My Dad and husband loved it all and Cerys my daughter still talks about THANKYOU for you time, effort and great suggestions. Maggie