About Bluey Travel
Bluey Travel started in 1999 to help people organise and book self-drive holidays throughout the Northern Territory and Kimberley.
In that time we have helped thousands of customers travel literally millions of kilometres. Our customers are extremely diverse, including young families, couples, groups, travellers with limited mobility through to two elderly ladies who wanted to explore the Bungles & Gibb River Road by 4WD on their own.
Based on the road conditions these days and with our advice, service and support anybody can do it safely and stress free. We regularly get international visitors who have never driven a 4WD and are used to driving small hatchbacks and catching public transport in Paris or London. If you are an Aussie who has the Kimberley on your bucket list and are considering doing it as a self-drive holiday, Contact us and we will design an itinerary to suit and support you through a great experience and a holiday that is safe and stress free.
The travel pack we provide with all our holidays is extremely comprehensive and we are always contactable. You will have access to our mobile phones so are available anytime if you need assistance. In a world dominated by technology we still believe in the same old school customer service and support that we built our business on when we started. We think it’s still relevant and important when travelling through the outback.
Our goal is to share our knowledge and experience to ensure all our customers have the best possible holiday and on their return, encourage their friends to visit also. We look forward to helping you. Check out our popular packages ….. or Contact Us to plan and book your own tailored itinerary.
Why Deal with Us?
- You will not pay any more booking through us vs booking direct. Guaranteed
- You will deal with someone who is knowledgeable and passionate about the area. (It’s more than a job)
- The way we organise and support your holiday to the very last detail means you’ll have the best possible holiday experience .. relaxed & well informed.
- Because we know and understand this region better than anyone we can help design the perfect itinerary and even make the holiday fit when it appears there is no availability during the peak season.
- We’ll let our customer’s experiences speak for themselves – Click Here.